(no subject)

  • From: Anand-forum <scholar1808@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:58:54 -0700

Hi
I am using USB type b v2 in full speed using  microcontroller pic18f4550  I
will be designing double sided pcb I have following query

1 are there any layout guidelines for USB v2 full speed ?
2 will the USB trace d+ d- needs to be impedance controlled ?
3 if yes then what should be the impedance for double sided pcb and how to
calculate it. ?

I read about guidelines for high speed but not sure if that's same for full
speed ?
Thanks for the help...

Best regard

List technical documents are available at: