[SI-LIST]

Hi All,
My question is about DQS interface between DDR DRAM and ASIC.  Our current
design uses a single 32 bit wide DDR DRAM with one DQS between DRAM and
ASIC.  I have to replace the DRAM with another type of DRAM with 4 DQS
signals, and make it work with the single DQS pin on the ASIC.  Is there
someone who has tried this before, and is it something which can be
achieved with simple glue logic.  Can I just use a quad bidirectional
transceiver on DQS lines between ASIC and DRAM, shorting the four I/Os
together on the ASIC side, or will this require a more sophisticated
solution.  I will have to adjust the Data signals to match with the extra
delay and capacitance on the DQS.
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards, Ravinder
Server PCB and Flex Development