[SI-LIST] new pop quiz on bethesignal.com

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SI-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:12:45 -0500

Hi folks-

As engineers, we all love challenges and puzzles. The monthly pop quiz
feature on our web site has become very popular. I just posted the latest
one here:

http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/index.php?ref=SIList03

While on the home page, you can also sign up for our next free webinar, Sept
16, on "Stack up design for differential pairs".

You can see the answers to the previous pop quizzes posted in my blog:
www.beTheSignal.com/blog

enjoy

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
"No Myths Allowed" webinar series
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS  66061
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
v: 913-393-1305   cell: 913-424-4333   f: 913-393-0929
 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.BeTheSignal.com
Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net