[SI-LIST] Re: lee richey course etc

  • From: Ritchey Lee <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robison_M@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:26:07 -0800

Michael,

I have updated that material to include more that is of intrest to
engineers doing differntial signalling and gigabit and higher
signalling.  I will be presenting again at PCB West later in the month.
If you want a copy of   those notes, send me mail and I'll work up  what
it will take to get you one.

Lee

Robison Michael R CNIN wrote:

> hello,
>
> i took lee richey's two-day signal integrity design
> course at the PCB West last year and learned quite
> a bit.  but i have lost the course material and books.
> can i buy that somewhere?
>
> i need to learn more about designing PCB's with signal
> integrity in mind.  i'd like to take a series of two-
> to five-day courses and bring myself up to speed on this.
> i've got a BSEE now and my background is digital testing
> (i more or less hack my way thru the signal integrity
> issues i face now).  i would appreciate any suggestions
> you folks might have.
>
> i am aware that johnson offers some courses, and gigatest
> too.
>
> thanks, miker

> List archives are viewable at:

List archives are viewable at: