From: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] =
On Behalf Of boli sudha
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:57 PM
To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SI-LIST] internal time step too small error in transient =
analysis

hi all,
         iam doing a project on WLAN synthesizer.iam using ADS 2004A. i =
have
designed individual blocks of VCO,divider blocks. for divider iam using
master slave flipflops. so initially i need to reset them, for that i =
used a
reset signal. if i run this  divider block it is running individually in
transient analysis. but if i integrate this block with VCO's output it =
is
giving internal time step error.  so i changed every  thing like below =
which
i got when i search  in google. but error is coming again .

1. Increase rise-time and/or fall time of the pulse
2. Increase ITL4 between 25 and 500, (default is 10)
3. Change TRAP method to GEAR
4. Change MAXORD to 3, 4, 5, and 6
5. Change TRTOL to 25 (default is 7)
6. Change LVLTIM from 2 to 1