[SI-LIST] Re: flight time = propagation delay?

  • From: "Ingraham, Andrew" <Andrew.Ingraham@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:16:11 -0500

I think there are no universal definitions for flight time or for
propagation delay.

Anybody might see it differently than you do.  I define them differently
than others who replied.

If somebody such as IEEE or JEDEC or ? has actual definitions, then we
ought to use them.  But old habits will be hard to break.

My point is that one needs to define the terms when using them.

List archives are viewable at: