[SI-LIST] ebd file simulation

  • From: Siva kumar <sivakumar_skm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gurus,
        I am using Micron SO-DIMM in one of our
designs.I downloaded the so-dimm model from the micron
website. I am having problem in doing the post-route
analysis using XTK.
        The ebd model (mt18vddt6472phg_ebd) refers one
more ebd model inside.Could anybody already has done
the  postroute analysis using the ebd files? in XTK.
        Does Cadence Specctraquest signal explorer
support this?. If any body has done this using
specctraquest also please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
siva

List archives are viewable at: