[SI-LIST] Re: differential IBIS model generation

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jessica_wuluan@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:33:49 -0500

Hi,

I have seen syntax like the following used to define the 100ohm
differential termination in IBIS:

[Pin]        signal_name     model_name         R_pin   L_pin   C_pin
1             PAD            lvds_abc_in           NA      NA      NA
2             PADN           lvds_abc_in           NA      NA      NA
|=20
[Series Pin Mapping]    pin_2   model_name      function_table_group
1                     2           rterm_100

|=20
[Diff_pin]      inv_pin     vdiff     tdelay_typ    tdelay_min
tdelay_max
|=20
    1               2          NA         0             0             0

[Model]  rterm_100
Model_type  Series
C_comp                   0pF       0pF     0pF
[Temperature Range]     25.00    100.00    0.00
[Voltage Range]         2.5      2.5       2.5
|variable        R(typ)  R(min)  R(max)
[R Series]        100     80      120=20

Ken