[SI-LIST] Re: connecting usb and ethernet signals to far connectors

  • From: arvind yadav <arvind.yad1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:49:35 +0530

Hello All,
I am working on a RF Layout. I looked into some design guidelines and had
some doubt on gnd via spacing requirement .

Guideline said that ë/20 distance has to be maintained between gnd vias that
are stitched on either side of the RF signal as shown in the snap shot.

Can any one please let me know the reason for this requirement ?

I also would like to know  what would be the gnd backoff distance from the
RF signal and the reason .

Thanks

Arvind.H

List technical documents are available at: