[SI-LIST] board level test to dig out the failure of the component

  • From: Vincent Zeng <vincent_zng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question and would like to hear some idea. Oftenly we found some board
level test failure and after a long time process of debuging, we found the
failure is indeed casued by $2 component, like oscillator. Some frequency
shiffting is the root cause. Do you have some idea to distuiguish component
level failure on board level test?

Any idea will be really appreciated!!

best regards

List technical documents are available at: