[SI-LIST] Workshop on verification and troubleshooting of designs

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:34:16 -0700

Hi All,

I am doing a fundraising workshop for the University of California at
Santa Barbara on July 14th. All funds from registration are going to
the benefit of the EE department at UC Santa Barbara (I am donating my
time and equipment to the cause). The links to the podcast files are:

http://emcesd-podcast.com/2006/may/2006-0530.mp3
http://emcesd-podcast.com/2006/may/2006-0530.dcs

There is more information both on my podcast site and my regular site
at http://emcesd.com (just look for the palm trees in the blue area).
A description of the workshop in pdf format is available at:

http://emcesd.com/pdf/hffa_sem.pdf

The University registration page is at:

http://www.ece.ucsb.edu/Research/HFFA2006

Since event will also include a small vendor area. Since the event is
on a Friday, you can spend the weekend in Santa Barbara, one of the
most beautiful spots in the United States!

Doug

     ___          _       Doug Smith
      \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
       =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
    _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
  /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
|  q-----( )  |  o  |    Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: