[SI-LIST] Re: Why is capacitor with high ESR

  • From: Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sogo.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:28:00 +0800

Sogo

I have read the paper long long ago : ) That paper gives rise to my method and
Istvan also give me a lot of help and instruct.

It is possible to match the impedance of radial transmission line. In FDTD
algorithm, there is one absorbing boundary condition named Mur's. My method is
similar to that. I have made testing board and compared simulation and
measurement.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2004.12.3