From: steve weir
To: Chris Cheng; Chris Cheng; ''sguzek@xxxxxxxxx ' '; ''Si-List ' '
Sent: 12/6/2004 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: [SI-LIST] Re: Why is capacitor with high ESR

Chris, I agree that 7 will work better than 5, although it might be a
little bit less representative of what people actually build.

Where we disagree is whether 7 will actually be better than 6.  I don't
think it will for the reasons stated.  Do you think you can convince
your
company to build two test boards, one as 7 and one as 6?  The
alternative
is to run models, assuming we want to trust them.

Regards,

Steve

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: