[SI-LIST] Re: Which tool is the best

  • From: <dan.crain@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:34:50 -0700

Those who wish to stifle info sharing or threads that bore you pleeeease =
just press delete like the rest of do in this situation.

Dan

        From:   si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A bird told me that the "new" Hyperlynx incorporates
now the XTK/Quad engine, which Mentor got from
Viewlogic/Innoveda, which was very, very good.
As you may see on the Mentor's web site, the XTK is
downplayed nowadays, and Hyperlynx is heavily
promoted, for good reasons...
/dan

--- Kellee Crisafulli <kelleecrisafulli@xxxxxxxxxxx>

List FAQ wiki page is located at: