[SI-LIST] Re: What do you do?

I have always enjoyed Arthur Fraser's business cards over the last 10 -
15 years:

-"Arthur Fraser Transmission Line Therapist"

It always conjured up what the Therapist would be asking the signal:

"How long have you had these paranoid feelings that you will be
terminated?"

"Have you always felt there are aggressors out to get you?"

"Have you always coupled with your neighbors?"

"And could you describe in more detail all this ringing your
experiencing - is it like church bells?

"And you say that no matter where you go, you always experience a delay
in your travel?"

"This ground bounce you mention, is this related to a seismic event?

"As your therapist I am concerned you always refer to yourself as a
victim, do you always see yourself as a victim?"

"And you say you feel you are just meandering through life?"

Sometimes we made up Titles for him:

-"Arthur Fraser Chip Whisperer"

-"Arthur Fraser Signal Shepherd"

There were many many more, I'll try to remember.......

-Straty

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org