[SI-LIST] Re: What can we get from solid ground plane?

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "steve weir" <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "List` Si" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:33:12 -0600

Han,

Be careful (again) with terminology you get from AEs. When you
use the term "ground reduction" what do you mean? In a lot of 3D
tools matrix reductions are used to reduce the size of the spice
models. So, for example, you could select ground as a net and
reduce the MATRIX by using the ground net as a return path.

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.