[SI-LIST] Re: Walls of Air? or Pillars of Metal?

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <OLSON_JACK_C@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:13:56 -0700

Jack - Your approach (if implemented properly) is very effective.
I think that your main concern is with proximity of the power supply and
the uP - Based on your details I would say that you will not see
coupling interference of the power supply onto the uP.=20

The power supply is a DC - DC converter - right? Low power - 15W or so?=20
What is more likely is that you'll have an emissions issue with the
powersupply itself than the circuit in general.=20

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.