• From: "Tim Hollis (thollis)" <thollis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:46:52 +0000

For those who are interested, there is still time to submit manuscripts to the
IEEE Workshop on Microelectronics and Electron Devices (deadline is Jan 27,
2012), which is scheduled for April 20, 2012. The WMED is a high quality,
inexpensive ($50 IEEE Member, $75 Non-member) workshop held on the beautiful
Boise State University campus with an annual attendance of about 250. The 2012
program will cover topics from Bio-inspired Ultra Low-power Circuit Design to
Silicon Photonics to Emerging Memory Technologies. Please visit the website to
preview the technical program and manuscript submission instructions.
Si-list members should find the Silicon Photonics presentation by Keren Bergman
of Columbia University particularly interesting.
Last year we were fortunate to have a 2-hour tutorial on Energy Efficient
Multi-Gb/s I/O from Bryan Casper (Intel Principle Engineer) and we hope to
always offer something in the area of high-speed signaling.
Tim Hollis - Technical Chair - WMED 2012

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: