[SI-LIST] Re: W Model for transmission lines

  • From: "Greim, Michael" <mgreim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'richard2636@xxxxxxxxxx'" <richard2636@xxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:28:24 -0400

You could alternatively use another tool such as
Apsim RLGC to extract the paramaters and create your
model that way (for folks who don't like the avanti
2D field solver).  I was merely attempting to give
folks a foot up if all they had was hspice and they
desired the task to be easyish.

best regards,

MG