[SI-LIST] Re: VHDL-AMS

  • From: "Donnelly, Mike" <mike_donnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gcm6w3@xxxxxxx'" <gcm6w3@xxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:29:25 -0800

Hello Girish,

Note that VHDL-AMS is an IEEE Standard (1076.1) Hardware Description Language.
There are several commercial CAD tools available that can simulate models
written in VHDL-AMS.

We provide a free-download course that covers the basics of VHDL-AMS,
specifically intended for those modeling high-speed buffers and signal
integrity effects. It includes simulation-based labs that run in our free
download educational simulator. You can find these at the following link:

http://www.mentor.com/systemvision/high_speed/vhdl_ams.html

Regards,

Mike Donnelly
Systems Analysis Engineer