[SI-LIST] Re: UltraCAD ESR and Bypass Capacitor Caculator

  • From: Jack Stone <mediwheel_js@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:31:12 -0700 (PDT)

Abe,

Have you taken a previously unsuccessfull/successfull design and applied the
tool.  Then use a NA for each power plane for a stuffed board to determine
where
the issues really are and how the results of the tool coorealate with real life
measurements if done correctly???  I know that this is a tedious task to be
done correctly, but does provide good data as a base line.

Just asking.

jack ~

List archives are viewable at: