[SI-LIST] Re: UltraCAD ESR and Bypass Capacitor Caculator

  • From: "Juergen Flamm" <jflamm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:44:55 -0700

A tool from Cadence called SPECCTRAQuest with the Power Integrity option =
will not only allow you to evaluate various capacitor types and =
quantities, but also include their placement locations, their individual =
mounted inductances and a model of the plane pair they are connected to. =
The plane model includes skin effect and dielectric losses. It is not =
only pretty cool to use, but very accurate and shares the same database =
with the Allegro layout tool.=20

Check it out if you like. =20

Regards=20

Juergen Flamm