[SI-LIST] Re: Transient sim in specific time points

I think the closest you can get is to specify a minimum time step equal
to or an integer fraction of the common sample interval you want.  You
might still  be getting interpolated data, but the interpolation offset
s/b close to uniform for each point.

So if for example you want to get as close as possible to 1ns 3ns 5ns
and 14ns, the common minimum step interval would be 1ns or an integer
fraction of 1ns.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir