[SI-LIST] Re: Track Impedance

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:23:51 -0400

When you extract the topology in SPECCTRAQuest to send it to Sigxp,
make sure you enable the "Use routed interconnect" option. The
topology will then have exactly the same circuit used in SQ. By
default, the topology will have the estimated parasitics that
support pre-route analysis, even if the routing exists.

Mike LaBonte