[SI-LIST] Re: Traces don't cause EMI - really?--oops

  • From: MikonCons@xxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:50:42 EDT

On my last E-mail, I goofed by looking at the wrong data in some EMCAD1
predictions. The 39 dBuv figure was for a very high impedance line, NOT a
50-Ohm
line. The analysis I ment to reference used a 66 MHz clock (not 33 MHz) and
failed CISPR Class A at the fundamental and second harmonic only (i.e., >30
dBuv).
All other comments remain the same. The analyzed trace was a one inch, 50-Ohm
microstrip with 1 ns rise and fall times. The predicted 66 MHz emission level
at 30 meters was 34.5 dBuv.
Sorry for the error.

Mike

Michael L. Conn
Owner/Principal Consultant
Mikon Consulting

*** Serving Your Needs with Technical Excellence ***

List archives are viewable at: