[SI-LIST] Re: T-line resonant frequency

  • From: "Scott McMorrow" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: forsilist@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:17:45 -0700

Raj
DDR memory devices load the transmission line.  That loading includes,
package transmission line delays and capacitive loads at the ends of the
line, as a first approximation.  These serve to lower the resonant
frequency of the bus.

regards,

scott

--

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

Teraspeed(SM) is the service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: