[SI-LIST] Re: The case of 3 planes

  • From: "databits" <databits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rtso1@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:54:18 -0500

I would also consider how "balanced" the return currents may or may not =
be
in the rest of the system.
Stated as a question: Are all of the return paths the same
physical/electrical length?

If not..  the return currents may not arrive at the same time at the =
return
planes that you modeled.  If this is true, you may want to  always  keep =
full coupling matrix available.  But if this is a singular, =
hypothetical,
one time only, will never be used to simulate a real system, let's test
theory question....  then you probably do not care about this point.

ap