[SI-LIST] Re: Students - matching 1 mil IEEE1394/ethernet guidelines and DM to CM conversion

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:13:21 -0400

Me too ... me too! (said in the voice of Donkey from Shrek)

I'll up the ante and ask someone to show a case where 10 mil skew
breaks EMI.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Chris Cheng wrote:
> Show me a case where 1 mil difference will break SI.
> Then.
> Show me a case where 1 mil difference will break EMI but not SI.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: