[SI-LIST] Re: Stack up for EMI reduction,plane resonance and u-str ip radiation etc etc

Zhangkun,
Take a look at the following paper:
*  Waizman, Alex, and Chung, Chee-Yee, "Resonant Free Power Network
   Design Using Extended Adaptive Voltage Positioning (EAVP)
   Methodology," <CITE>IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging</CITE>,
   vol. 24 no. 3, pp. 236-244, Aug. 2001.

I'm updating my bibliography on "Power Distribution on Printed Circuit
Boards" (   http://www.dbicorporation.com/pwr-bib.htm   ), and plan to
post the revised version on our web site by late next week.  I've added
over 200 references in the last two weeks, and I'm not done yet...

                John Barnes KS4GL, PE, NCE, ESDC Eng, SM IEEE
                dBi Corporation
                http://www.dbicorporation.com/

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org