[SI-LIST] Re: Splitting this power plane.

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:59:23 -0800

Ivor, be afraid of that stack-up.  Be very afraid.  With only layer 2 as
ground, I expect it to be an EMC and signaling nightmare.  Please see
and why it works so well, as well as discussions on cavity resonance.

Steve.

The weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx e-mail address will terminate March 31, 2005.
Please update your address book with weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx

List FAQ wiki page is located at: