[SI-LIST] Re: Split gnd planes - for/against? - Thanks!

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simsonl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:53:20 -0700

Larry, yes it did come with the ChipQuake software.  ChipQuake is
focused on the IC and while it does allow specifying the PCB bypass
network and package power / ground connections it doesn't  not have that
facility.  For small problems you could can model in the student version
of Sphinx.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: