[SI-LIST] Re: Simulating IBIS models using XTK

  • From: Tadashi Arai <arap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[SI-LIST]" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:34:07 +0900

Hi,

As far as I know, "XTK User Guide" is the only and best literature
described about XTK, not ironical.

If you want only to check your IBIS, simply run ;

$ ibis2xtk -no_t2vmclean your.ibs

This will invoke XTK automatically and you can get driver waveforms
under "mtest" directry, if you have specified reference value in your
IBIS.

Regards,

//// /// // / /  /    /    /      /       /        /         /          /
Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
arap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  TEL:+81-42-370-7624  Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
/          /         /        /      /      /     /    /   /  / / // ///

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:05:39 -0800
Khalid Ansari <khalida@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have my IBIS model created, I need to run simulations on
> this model.  XTK is available to me to run the simulations but
> I don't have any experience running XTK. Something quick has
> come up and I need to run some simulations. Is there any
> literature somewhere that can bring me upto speed on running
> simulations on IBIS models using XTK quickly.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Khalid

> List archives are viewable at:

List archives are viewable at: