[SI-LIST] Re: Signal crossing Split plane

  • From: "Ray Anderson" <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ch_harrington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:42:52 -0800

Charles-

I'm not quite sure what is going on here, and truthfully I really don't
want or need to know, however your past couple of messages really aren't
the kind of traffic si-list is intended to support.

Si-list is intended for technical interchange, not for personal attacks
or denials or rebuttals of same.

So as the administrator of si-list I'd like to request that you pursue
this message thread somewhere off of si-list. If you would care to stick
to the technicalities of the matter then by all means feel free to carry
on those discussions here on the list.

Thank you for you consideration in this matter.

Regards,

Ray Anderson
(si-list admin)