[SI-LIST] Re: Signal crossing Split plane

  • From: "Yuriy Shlepnev" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Joel Brown'" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:33:07 -0800

Hi Joel,

I can recommend book of D.G. Swanson and W.J.R. Hoefer - Microwave circuit
modeling using electromagnetic field simulation, 2003. A short, but
informative overview of the field solvers and basic concepts is available in
I. Novak and J. R. Miller - Frequency-domain characterization of power
distribution networks, 2007.
Detailed information on a particular simulation technology as well as
educational materials are usually available from the software vendors web
sites.

Best regards,
Yuriy

Yuriy Shlepnev