[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity, Package design project in Santa Clara

Hello guys!
I know some of you guys do not like jobs getting posted here, but I have anothe
one....it is a 3 month project in Santa Clara. My client needs a strong Signal
Integrity, Package Design background. HSPICE definitely required, but also need
to have experience with either Speed 2000 or XP (made by Sigrity) and/or
Microwave Studio (CST). This work needs to be onsite, and they want someone to
start full-time ASAP. Please contact me directly, and I can give you all more
details.

Regards,

_______________________________________

Kevin D. Pierpoint Branch Manager/Technical Recruiter
       Oxford & Associates
1230 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 204
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Tel: (408) 245-3915 x111