[SI-LIST] Re: SPECCTRAQuest: DC level shift with series caps

  • From: "Sanchez, Louis" <louis.sanchez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'hassan@xxxxxxxx'" <hassan@xxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:54:53 -0800

Hello Hassan............

It will take several pulses before you see the expected results in an AC
coupled network. I believe that you are dealing with the initial condition
of time it takes for all storage elements (capacitors) to reach equilibrium.
I suggest that you lengthen the period of your analysis in the Preferences
section of SigXplorer.

Lou A. Sanchez