[SI-LIST] Re: SI/PI books recommendatio

Books in the Prentice Hall Signal Integrity Library

Signal and Power Integrity - Simplified, Second Edition by Bogatin

www.informit.com/title/0132349795

Signal Integrity Issues and Printed Circuit Board Design by Brooks

www.informit.com/title/013141884X

Digital Communications Test and Measurement by Derickson & Müller

www.informit.com/title/0132209101

Timing Analysis and Simulation for Signal Integrity Engineers by Edlund

www.informit.com/title/0132365049

Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design by Granberg

www.informit.com/title/013142291X

High Speed Digital Design by Johnson

www.informit.com/title/0133957241

High Speed Signal Propagation by Johnson

www.informit.com/title/013084408X

A Signal Integrity Engineer's Companion by Lawday, Ireland, & Edlund

www.informit.com/title/0131860062

Jitter, Noise, and Signal Integrity at High-Speed by Li

www.informit.com/title/0132429616

Power Integrity Analysis and Mangement for Integrated Circuits by Nair & Bennett

www.informit.com/title/0137011229

Power Integrity for I/O Interfaces by Pandit, Ryu, & Choi

www.informit.com/title/0137011199

Power Integrity Modeling and Design for Semiconductors and Systems by
Swaminathan & Ege

www.informit.com/title/0136152066

Digital Signal Integrity by Young

www.informit.com/title/0130289043

Bernard Goodwin

Executive Editor

Pearson North America - Professional and Personal Technology

Prentice Hall Professional

One Lake Street

Upper Saddle River, NJ

07458