[SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]: Distribution/Filtering/Decoupling Guide The 100Mhz clean cut off.

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Steve Weir" <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"epriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <epriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:15:28 -0800

I second the motion on the 0.8 mm pitch package.  I'd also like to do the
same with those who propose 2 between routing of 1 mm pitch parts on high
layer count  PCBs and to the PCB fabricators who encourage it.

Lee

<Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; epriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<epriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 1/16/2004 4:55:31 PM
> Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]: Distribution/Filtering/Decoupling Guide
The 100Mhz clean cut off.

> For starter I would like to subpena whoever propose these .8mm pin pitch
> package and put them in a public trial by their peers in Si-list and then
> hang them by high noon.
> What were they thinking ? Have they try to escape signals or deliver power
> to those package on a PCB ?

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: