[SI-LIST] Re: SI software question thanks

  • From: "Dima Smolyansky" <Dima.Smolyansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Robison_M@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:12:28 -0700

Michael,

For a simple, hand-on and practical approach to some of the problems you are
facing, try measurements. We have a wealth of appnotes on how to quickly
resolve your SI problems using measurements at
http://www.tdasystems.com/support/applicationnotes/byapplication.shtml,
starting from measurement basics, going on to backplane analysis and other
applications.

You also can take advantage of our hands-on training - see
http://www.tdasystems.com/support/training/ for more details.

Thanks,

Dima Smolyansky
TDA Systems, Inc.