[SI-LIST] Re: SI Simulation of GHz signals

  • From: "Zanella, Fabrizio" <fzanella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:11:40 -0400

Does anyone have pointers to detailed explanations of the techniques
required for the following techniques required for 5Gbs and above SI
simulations?
Probability Distribution Function (PDF) plots, Bathtub Curves (CDF).
Also, what is the maximum allowable crosstalk in dB from the surrounding
channels at the operating frequency when measured with respect to the
insertion loss on the channel?

Thanks,=20
Fabrizio Zanella