[SI-LIST] SI Guru

Hello all, I hope this isn't too annoying but I have been searching for
several weeks for a SI guru coming out of a multi-million gate flip chip
background for a client of mine with not much success.  If you know anyone
at all who might be interested, please pass this along or let me know.
Thank you!

The position is with a large public company who will relocate and sponsor
for the right candidate.  This person will lead the SI effort over both the
Analog and digital teams in a high performance Analog group.

Signal Integrity Engineer

Dallas, TX

8+ years experience working with signal integrity for serial link (or any
communication channel) in either AFE (Active) and/or Package/Board
(Passive).  Must have knowledge of AFE to include information/communications
theory (math and models).  Must also have experience with
board/semiconductor package design to include EM field theory,
transmission-line/S-parameter knowledge, electromagnetic modeling and
board/package design and construction (board, connector, package design,
construction, measurement, use).  Must have experience with 1 gigabit/second
plus data rates.  BSEE/Physics required with MS/PhD preferred.

Best Regards,

Teresa Cleland-Horn
tcleland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
512-349-9904 x106