[SI-LIST] Re: Right Angle Bends

  • From: "Stefan Milnor" <stefan.milnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michael Greim" <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>, "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 08:29:45 -0700

There were plenty of signal integrity issues in the days of DIPs and
wire wrap. The structures were just bigger. One of my favorite signal
integrity references is the Motorola ECL (Emitter Coupled Logic)
Handbook, long out - of -print. It is amazing what they did in the '60s
with high speed ECL wire-wrap constructions. And everything that you
have been debating can be analyzed and explained with a set of equations
developed in 1862 .....

- Stefan