[SI-LIST] Re: Right Angle Bends

  • From: Karthik Raj Guruchandran <karthik.guruchandran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 23:04:07 +0100

Bends certainly seemed to have an impact on the near field associated with
the trace which might turn out into an EMC issue if a radiating trace is
routed next to a tight bend. I did some simulations before but sorry dont
have any measurement data to back up.
Here is the link to the article if anyone's interested :
http://www.basebandhub.com/pdfs/bends.pdf

Cheers,
Karthik

List technical documents are available at: