[SI-LIST] Re: Right Angle Bends

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vinu Arumugham" <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:15:21 -0700

That is another urban legend.  Never been true.  I've seen fabricators say
this and then etch outer layers with all sorts of surface mount pads that
have traces entering them that result in right angle corners and never
complain!

We'll probably all go to our graves before we flush out all this
misinformation!