[SI-LIST] Return Current of High-speed transmission line.

  • From: ªü¥È <binchuan2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 03:41:56 -0000

   Dear all experts,

   I have a question that why the return current will return back
underneath the trace line? I realize the equation of this by using
mathematical formula, but not for its Electromagnetic phenomenon?

   Because I've studied from some articles of return Current or
Current Loop...etc, but all those topic said that " It'll reinforce a
electromagnetic field to make return current as close as possible to
the trace of forward signal. I'm confused that why electromagnetic
field make forward and return current closer, but not further ?

   Whether I can suppose it as a  Differential Signal Piar similarly
of its electromagnetic field?

   Regards,

   Binchuan.Wang

List archives are viewable at: