[SI-LIST] Regarding the air gap between via hole and copper

Dear Experts,

I have a simple question about the gap between the via hole pad and
surrounding copper. In VCC layer, I used positive plane. Because the board
size is small, in order to give wider spacing for power between via holes, I
used 5mil air gap between via pad and the copper. I don't know whether this
spacing(5mil) will cause some problems such as crosstalk from via holes, low
yield issue... Is 5mil too small for the gap? Could you give me some
suggestions if you think there is anything wrong?

Thanks,
Peter

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: