[SI-LIST] Re: Reducing SSO noise in an FPGA

  • From: bpanos <bill.panos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:25:33 -0700

Chris
I think it's "guest" not "guess", (might want to check your syntax)
I disagree with your notion that BC is useless in an SSO applications, Even with
as you say with good reference pane placement. SSO problems may be manifested by
supply bounce or ground. Concerning supply bounce in the presence of bypass caps
and issues with ESL (low ESL caps are not always provided or an option), BC
could be entertained. To what degree BC would be of a benefit is up to debate.
Bill

List archives are viewable at: