[SI-LIST] Re: Rational Approximation with passivity enforcement

  • From: "Dima Smolyansky" <Dima.Smolyansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <reanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:00:32 -0700

I guess we are not doing a good job of letting people know about our tools:
TDA Systems's MeasureXtractor is among the tools that check passivity and
causality, and we happen to think that our tools does the best and most
thorough passivity enforcement. I can corroborate this assertion by the fact
that MeasureXtractor was in the finals of the EDN Product of the Year Award
for 2003, which nomination is reviewed both by the industry and academia
people. Our R&D guys have been doing research in the area since early
1990's.

For more info:
http://www.tdasystems.com/products/measurextractor.shtml

Thanks,