[SI-LIST] R: AW: 8 layer stackup recommandation

  • From: <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mustafa Özgür TUTUM <mustafa.tutum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:37:12 +0200

Dear Gert,
there is a direct connection between a good SI practice and a good EMC-PCB
design.

Just to make an easy example, it is simple to see that the reduction of ripple
on a fast signal ( using approppriate termination load) will produce a
reduction of the field radiated by the net.

In general good SI practive is the first step (not the only one) towards a good
EMC design.

Giancarlo