[SI-LIST] Re: Question on IBIS: rising/falling waveform - How complete waveform created?

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JackWCLin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:32:55 -0800

The 4 VT curves tell the simulator how the pulldown transistor turns off and
the pullup device turns on for a rising waveform and how the pullup device
turns off and the pulldown device turns on.  When using just ramp data the
time relationship of turn-off and turn-on is not known.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
2926 SE Yamhill St.                Device Modeling Division
Portland, OR 97214                 13610 SW Harness Lane
                                   Beaverton, OR 97008
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-430-1065
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx